Aquaventure Diving works with several accommodations giving you total freedom in your choice. At the top end – Pelican Reef Villas Resort in Belize provides standards unequalled on Ambergris Caye. Budget conscious guests can choose to hire a tent on the beach next-door. Self-contained accommodation and private houses are available to suit all tastes and budgets. A selection of local restaurants vary from fine dining to “island style”..
Why dive with Aquaventure ?
- ONLY SIX DIVERS PER BOAT – personal, friendly an uniquely high levels of service.
- OUR BUSINESS IS DIVING – we offer total flexibility with accommodation.
- DIVE SHOP ON A SUPERB WHITE BEACH – easy boat access, great sunbathing and snorkelling.
- RAINBOW REEF – diving all year round
- QUALITY RENTAL GEAR – US Divers equipment – Maintained on site.
- BEST LOCATION – close to Beaches, Airport, Accommodations, Restaurants, Shopping
- FLEXIBILITY – two tank morning dives with optional afternoon and night dives.
- ACCESSIBLE – Phone – Fax – E-mail communications
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime in the beautiful country of Belize.
We offer snorkeling adventures! Your snorkeling adventure starts on board “Aquaventure Ray”, perhaps Belize’s most luxurious sea vessel. Aquaventure Ray is artistically designed for comfort and safety. It features:
- Lots of shade
- Lots of tanning area…stretch out on our gorgeous fly-deck
- Fresh water showers
- Restroom facilities
- Easy access in and out of the water
– Two step down ladders with rails at the stern
– One step down ladder with rails at the bow
The “Aquaventure Ray”
The ” Aquaventure Ray” is a Seminole Catamaran of all fiberglass construction with two decks, a main deck and a fly deck. It has an overall length of 55′ and a beam of 28′. It is equipped with one head located forward on the main deck to starboard. At the stern of the vessel is a small dingy “water tender” of 9.4′ in overall length with a capacity for 3 persons. The vessel has four bulkheads/hull compartments and partitions, two of which are watertight. Propulsion is by two 375hp 3208 caterpillar diesel oil engines each connected to its fixed bladed propeller. The “Aquaventure Ray” is equipped with GPS, Depth Sounder, VHF Radio, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, Navigational Horn, Anchors, Hydraulic Steering and 4 Spot Lights; 2 Forward and 2 Aft. Ventilation on the watercraft is natural.
Safety equipment on board includes adult and children life – jackets, CO2 fire extinguishers situated on the port, starboard bulkhead and behind the forward console. An Orion First Aid Kit, a homemade First Aid Kit with cleaning solutions and a complete oxygen kit is also onboard the “Aquaventure Ray”.
The “Aquaventure Ray“ boasts the widest beam in the industry in Belize providing even more comfort and security to its guests, especially in rough and choppy waters.
From construction design to paint combinations, the “Aquaventure Ray” is artistically designed and engineered for the task at hand. It boasts comfort, style, elegance and safety while meeting the demanding challenges of the sea and providing its crew and guests with an enjoyable experience.